Sunday, June 21, 2009

SUPER or NOT SUPER

I'm moving from my 360 profile to my new home and hope I like it here. If you followed me KISSES, or if you found my blog by accident here's a little about what it's about.

I love Supergirl and enjoy sharing her drawn and real life likeness with others. On my old 360 blog you could vote for each picture SUPER or NOT SUPER. I don't know if blogger has a vote thingy yet. If so I haven't found it.

Feel free to leave you comments and tell me what you think of my blog and the SUPER or NOT SUPER girls you find inside.

For my first entry here's one of my favorites from my old blog.

THANKS
XOXOXOXO
Blondee
:)

4 comments:

  1. I remember when Supergirl came back to League HQ from this particular mission! Your picture - obviously from the villain's lair's security camera - caught her after some exertion (based on her sweaty hair) but still quite super. She returned victorious but quite trashed and no longer super. Took a couple of days to recover!

    I'm quite lonely here at Blogger. Either it dosen't have the functions (like the poll) or no one has figured them out yet. Come visit my page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will take time to develop a following and build the type of community there was at 360. I am still trying to figure out all the "thingees" at Blogger. Perhaps there is a poll application that can be added to the page. You may want to check that out.

    Meno (Dr. Desire)

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is a real sassy looking supergirl, looks great!.

    ReplyDelete